Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Magagna
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Change BES 5.0 Polling Interval

I'm assuming the polling interval (how frequently BES polls Domino databases for new messages) is still 20 seconds.  How is this interval changed in version 5?  Because of network traffic, this interval may need to be increased at our company.  I do understand that it is not recommended this setting be changed, but I'd like to change it and test it in our environment.
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Change BES 5.0 Polling Interval

Take a look here 

Increased bandwidth use when BlackBerry Enterprise Server polls IBM Lotus Domino 5

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB11303

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Magagna

Ooops . . . a bit of misunderstanding.  I am using BES version 5 and Domino version 8.0.2 FP2. I know how to change the polling interval in previous versions of BES such as BES 4; however, I can't find this same command in BES Admin version 5.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
arislan

[ Edited ]

Go to Admin Console - > BlackBerry Solution topology -> Blackberry Domain -> Component View -> Email -> Your Server - > Instance Information

Here u will find what u r looking for...

Message Edited by arislan on 18-09-2009 11:21 AM
Please use plain text.