Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

My Device: various
My Carrier: Verizon

Design question and Certificate Question

We are currently running BES Enterprise Server 5.0.3.31.  I have been tasked with the general order to install, configure, and test BB Mobile Fusion on BB Tablets (we have 1 testing unit) and Apple IOS Tablets (we have a lot).  I see I also need to deploy Universal device services in addition to the MF solution.  As such we will probably go down a single server design inside the network that has UDS and MF installed on it.  Any concerns with this design? 

Can someone also point me to all the port commucations required of both apps both internally between services, Exchange server communication, and all serviceexternally with the devices?  As part of this I need to create a entire network map of all Blackberry systems and devices with their corresponding commuication paths and port requirements.

2nd as this will be initially a test deployment to test out the capabilities of this MDM solution do I still need to utilize a third party certificate services such as GoDaddy to provide the certificate or can I go with an internal self-signed cert? 

Also, for IOS an Android devices that need to accept this certificate how do I setup the certificate naming conventions?  I was thinking the certificate have the server name and then a SAN identifier along the lines of UDSCOMPANYNAME.DOMAINNAME.COM (Not real clear on this requirement)