Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
bbITGuy
My Device: Bold 9700
Accepted Solution

Emails in wrong day

Hello there,
About a month ago, all our BackBerry users lost their BIS connections. After getting the connections reset by our provider we got them working again.

Unfortunately one user got left off and did not report that he had a problem for a month. In addition to not getting any emails, his date and time were messed up, the phone reported that it was October the 29th. The upshot of this is that once the BIS connection was reset, he had a bunch of emails that arrived via BES and were assigned to a Oct 29 group in his inbox.

My question is can I rename the section the emails are in or is there a way of moving all the emails to the correct group and deleting the errant one? The date/time stamps on the emails themselves are OK, it’s just the section of the inbox they have ended up in.

Thanks in advance for anyone taking the time to reply.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Emails in wrong day

the time on the device is recieved time and can not be changed

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
bbITGuy
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Emails in wrong day

Hello Knottyrope,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Shame it can't be changed but such is life.

Thanks again,

BBITGuy