Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
iceguy
My Device: Blackberry Q / Playbook
My Carrier: Siminn
Accepted Solution

Insert CALs into BMS gives "The license activation ID could not be verified with the licensing infrastructure".

[ Edited ]

Hi;

I have BES10.1 installed and just bought the following on the Blackberry web site:

BES10 EMM Standard for BlackBerry v10.0 - Perpetual CAL

Quantity: 4

• Number 1 of 4
  • Serial Number: C001656xxxx
  • License Key: xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx

I enter the Blackberry Management Studio (BMS), select licenses, Activate Licenses, set "Licensing activation method" = "License Activation ID" and paste the License Key above into the "License activation ID" field.

The system prompts be with the following error:

"The license activation ID could not be verified with the licensing infrastructure".

I did not convert old CAL's as my old system is BES Express.

I am running the BES 10.1 server on the a trial licenses showing "Trial status - expires in 60 days"

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
freakinvibe
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Swisscom

Re: Insert CALs into BMS gives "The license activation ID could not be verified with the licensing infrastructure".

10.0 has different licenses than 10.1. You must upgrade your licenses from 10.0 to 10.1.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
iceguy

Re: Insert CALs into BMS gives "The license activation ID could not be verified with the licensing infrastructure".

Thanks; do you know how I can perform this conversion?

I bought the CAL's here:

https://enterprise.ecomm.webapps.blackberry.com/direct/on-premise-software-solutions/blackberry-ente...

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
freakinvibe
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Swisscom

Please use plain text.
Contributor
iceguy

Thanks - this did it!!

Please use plain text.