Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
javavibe
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Is it possible to delete a device from a user in BES 10.

Using BES 10.1.0.31, I have a user with two devices.  Both Z10's.  One Z10 was setup as a test device to use while diagnosing an issue.  I would like to delete the extra device, but I cannot see away to remove a specific device and not the whole user.  I have looked a the Management Studio and in the Device Service portals. Is it possible to remove a device and not no the whole user.  I don't want to have to reactrivate the users working device again. Thanks all.

BDS 5.0.3.31
BDS 6.2
Lotus Traveler 8.5.3
Lotus Traveler 9
Contributor
marissa32
My Device: Z10

Re: Is it possible to delete a device from a user in BES 10.

You can delete just one of the devices.  Search for the user, then click on their name in the results field. On the User Information tab, it will have both device PINs and information.  If you want to wipe it first, click the icon of a phone with an X on it for the device you want to delete - that will delete device data and remove device. If you just want to delete the device, click the trash can icon.

Contributor
javavibe
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Is it possible to delete a device from a user in BES 10.

Yup.  In the BlackBerry Enterprise Service portal, that was the trick.  I was looking under the device PIN.  Thank you.

BDS 5.0.3.31
BDS 6.2
Lotus Traveler 8.5.3
Lotus Traveler 9