Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: 8330

Is it possible to have a z10 sync multiple work calendars?

I have multiple scenarios where this would be ideal, but for example purposes I'll explain the scenario as it applies to me.

I have a corporate email address that I use day to day. I also have access to a shared account that the rest of my department uses for shared contacts and shared calendar. I would like to be able to view, specifically, the shared calendar. The shared contacts would be nice too, but not the primary intention or question with this post.

Has anyone been able to achieve this, without using the web browser to check a separate account? Having poked around on the my z10, I am fairly certain that this is not an option, though I would love to be wrong!

As an aside, I already have 2 google calendars, my hotmail, and other non-work accounts set up, and I definately appreciate the ability to have personal calendars and work calendars in the same place. This question is only trying to access multiple work calendars.

Much thanks to anyone that can shed some light on this for me.

/Yeah, that just happened...
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Is it possible to have a z10 sync multiple work calendars?

yes it is possible with EAS

not possible with BES to have two BES accounts sync

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V