Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Mail sent from device works only for a few recipient addresses

Hi, I am evaluating BES 5.0 on Lotus Domino 8.5.

I setup just one BlackBerry device for test purposes.

After installing and configuring BES and activating the device I got a strange behavior:

- I can receive mail to the device

- Address sync works well

- I can send mail from the device to a particular address in the Internet domain hotmail.it

- I CANNOT SEND MAIL TO ANY OTHER RECIPIENT I TRIED

The problem is reproducible: every time I send to that particular recipient it always work and very fast: I can see the log on the Domino console stating that the message arrives and then it is routed out to the recipient @hotmail.it. The recipient receives the message.

Every time I try any other recipient I cannot see any log on the Domino console. The device states it is sent, but after some minutes it shows the sign it has not been sent successfully.

How can I debug the issue?

Where should I search some logs to understand the problem?

Thank you all

Alessio

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Mail sent from device works only for a few recipient addresses

I am not a domino guy but here is a start 

default location <drive>:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerryEnterprise Server\Logs

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V