Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
dbono
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Mgmt Studio Export

does anyone else have any problems exporting a "report" from the management studio dashboard? My dashboard loads fine and when I clock on one of the widgets the report opens up but if I go to export it is when I get an error. "HTTP ERROR 500 Problem accessing /fusion/export. Reason: Server Error" basically I'd like to export this to get a quick employee cell phone list (employee name, phone number, email address). I made a crystal report with mobile fusion but im sure its broken with the 10.1 update. Thanks! Denny
Please use plain text.
New Developer
Ukabuke
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Mgmt Studio Export

Did you ever resolve this issue?  I'm having the same problem.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dbono

I have a case open. I'll let you know
Please use plain text.
New Developer
Ukabuke
My Device: Not Specified

Hi dbono!

Problem solved.  The admin account which is common across all the Administration consoles (UDS, BDS, BES5) needs to have at least read access to the SQL DB's in use.  This users account info is passed along to SQL  when creating the query.  My problem was I created a BlackBerry Administration Service - local account on each console which did not have read access on the SQL DB.  Try adding an admin account  to UDS/BDS using the service account you installed the BES10 application with.  This account has all the access necessary to SQL.  Then launch BMS, and you'll be good to go.

Hope this works for you!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dbono

i gave my besadmin account dbo access to BDS/UDS/BESx databases and still get the jetty http 500 server error. "problem accessing /fusion/export.

Please use plain text.