Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
janmela
My Device: Not Specified

No emails received on iPad secure work space

I finally got Secure Work Space fully up and running on an Android device yesterday so now I'm trying it out on an ipad. I've applied the same ActiveSync profile, groups, workspace and workspace policy to the ipad user. I can activate the ipad, have installed all the apps I'm prompted to (work space, docs to go etc) I can go into the work space and the email setup seems to work (previously when it didnt work on android it also failed at this point on the ipad as well) but when i try to view emails all the folders are empty - no emails are showing on the device. The contacts and calendar in the work space are also empty. Strangely I can compose and send an email from within the work space and this works.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what i might be doing wrong? Is there anything which needs to be configured differently on the BES side for an iOS device compared to an android device? The only thing I'm aware of is the APN certificate but I have done this.

Thanks for any help!

New Contributor
tbibler
My Device: Curve

Re: No emails received on iPad secure work space

I have the same issue.  ALso my e-mails that i send are not readable it is gobbly **bleep**.

TBibler
New Contributor
j2mc
My Device: Z10

I have the same issue, running BES 10.1.3.  I was able to activate and setup my email but emails/contacts/cal will not download.  Sending an email to the same domain works but comes across garbled, sending an email outside my domain works normal.  Anyone have ideas?

New Contributor
tbibler
My Device: Curve

We have discoverd that my issue with IOS devices is my version of Exchange.  We are at 2003 and BES 10 requires 2007 or newer.  We are planning to move ahead with and upgrade so will wait and see what happens when we do.  Otherwise Android and Blakeberries are working fine.  Except for getting a workspace only not balance.

TBibler
New Contributor
j2mc
My Device: Z10

That must be it, we're also running 2003 still.