Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
chromeplated
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

Outlook 2007 Inbox subfolders

On BES 5.x you could figure which Inbox subfolders would sync with the Blackberry. I see that is now missing from BES 10. Is it possible to have Inbox subfolders sync on the Z10?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Outlook 2007 Inbox subfolders

[ Edited ]

you can access all mailbox folders on device by default, no more needing to set them up on BES

user can choose what they want now with ease, just tap on top when in mail and start to choose folders.

i have a folder that sync for my backup alerts

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Please use plain text.
Contributor
chromeplated

You're right...I see my folders under Inbox. The problem is the folders are not syncing. When I get a new message that get re-directed to one of my folders, I do not see it on my Z10.

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

is the folder checked off?

i had to do that to see it

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Please use plain text.
Contributor
chromeplated

Knotty, you're right I had to check it as a folder to sync, before I would see updated emails. Here is what I had to do: On the Z10 navigate to settings...Accounts...your email account...half way down that page you will see Sync Email and below that "Edit Folder Settings". Hit that, from here you can pick and choose which folders you want synced. You can even choose to sync all folders with 1 swipe at that top of the screen.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

glad to have helped

Please use plain text.