Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
mniveditha
My Device: Not Specified

Outlook and Blackberry synchronisation

hi

im using blackberry model    to which my company mail has been configured and the same is in my desktop MS Outlook 2007 version.

here while im traveling i do read the e-mails but after i come back from my tour when i check my outlook there are messages which are actually read (read in the blackberry) getting downloaded with status as unread.

my query is that is there any way so that if i read a mail in my blackberry the same mail status has to be unread in my outlook. pls help me out with a solution for this

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
enterprisexpert

Re: Outlook and Blackberry synchronisation

So if your read an email on the phone you want it to show read in Outlook and vice versa?

Try the following:

On the phone open the messages list, press the Menu key,select Options, email reconciliation. Make sure that 'Delete on' says Mailbox & Handheld. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mniveditha

with your suggestion i tried the settings but still the messages in my outlook are unread after i read in the Blackberry

my mails get downloaded in my outlook pst file i will not be using the web browser. 

pls help me out with this

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Once the message is in the PST file, the read/knot read status will break.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.