Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
CerealBypass
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Phones do not send/receive emails

CPIsupport wrote:

further:

·         Permanent licensing was sent a number of times because emails about licensing kept saying 1 user license. As a result Research In Motion (RIM) sent a number of licenses which are all shown below and which have also been attached to this email. Using the process noted in the hyperlink below I changed trial licensing to permanent licensing.

o    http://www.port3101.org/featured-blackberry-kb-articles/1064-kb10112-how-add-new-client-access-licen...

Ok so that fixes things regarding the Client Access Licenses. You still need to get a permanent SRP so that the server can connect to the BlackBerry network.
CPIsupport
My Device: Not Specified

All I seem to have is a trial SRP ID and key - do I contact my phone vendor for the SRP?  Or BB sales?
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
CerealBypass
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

The notes seemed to indicate that the client access licenses were purchased from us so you likely have a sales rep with us here. I would contact BlackBerry Sales. If you're in North America, the number should be 1-800-327-9085.