Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Problem opening BAS web console

clear cache in browser?

check BAS logs again for any new errors?

Did you try to access via IP or FQDN?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Contributor
arriagar
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: Telcel

Ok so I cleared cache in browser and accesed web console via Ip and FQDN, but still get the same error  "Internet Explorer no puede mostrar la página web"

Here are some more errors from my new BAS log for today:

*********************************************************************************************************************************

(06/01 11:00:56:325):{main} [org.jboss.ejb3.EJB3Deployer] [INFO] Starting java:comp multiplexer
(06/01 11:00:57:825):{main} [org.jboss.jms.server.MessagingClusterHealthMBean] [INFO] org.jboss.jms.server.MessagingClusterHealthMBean@1d5b883 started.
(06/01 11:00:57:856):{main} [org.jboss.system.ServiceController] [WARN] Problem starting service jboss.messaging:service=ClusterServerSocketFactory,type=SSL
java.io.IOException: Error initializing server socket factory SSL context: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

*********************************************************************************************************************************

(06/01 11:01:34:559):{main} [org.jboss.cache.TreeCache] [INFO] viewAccepted(): [192.168.4.15:1894|0] [192.168.4.15:1894]
(06/01 11:01:34:559):{main} [org.jboss.cache.TreeCache] [INFO] TreeCache local address is 192.168.4.15:1894
(06/01 11:01:36:294):{main} [org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener] [INFO] The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server\\BAS\dll;C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server\\BAS\external\dll
(06/01 11:01:36:419):{main} [org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol] [INFO] Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-serverbberry.decasagpo.local%2F192.168.4.15-18180
(06/01 11:01:36:466):{main} [org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol] [ERROR] Error initializing endpoint
java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

(06/01 11:01:36:482):{main} [org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina] [ERROR] Catalina.start
LifecycleException:  Protocol handler initialization failed: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

com.rim.bes.basplugin.activedirectory.CouldNotGetExchangeGCInfoException: Message: 'LOGIN ERROR:  _getExchangeGCInfo Failed to get Global Catalog server name for domain decasagpo.local com.rim.bes.basplugin.activedirectory.CouldNotGetGCInfoException: Message: 'getGCHost could not get DC host com.rim.bes.basplugin.activedirectory.CouldNotGetDCInfoException: Message: 'getDCHost could not get domain controller information from NCC, com.rim.bes.bas.activedirectory.authentication.ActiveDirectoryAuthenticatorException: Message: 'getDomainControllerInfo Could not complete due to Exception, org.jboss.remoting.CannotConnectException: Can not get connection to server. Problem establishing socket connection for InvokerLocator [sslsocket://127.0.0.1:23843/?dataType=invocation&marshaller=org.jboss.invocation.unified.marshall.InvocationMarshaller&unmarshaller=org.jboss.invocation.unified.marshall.InvocationUnMarshaller]', nested exception: 'Can not get connection to server. Problem establishing socket connection for Invoke

(06/01 11:04:02:173):{main} [org.jboss.ejb3.EJBContainer] [INFO] STARTED EJB: com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerServiceBean ejbName: AsynchronousManagerServiceBean
(06/01 11:04:02:580):{main} [org.jboss.system.ServiceController] [WARN] Problem starting service jboss.messaging:service=ServerSocketFactory,type=SSL
java.io.IOException: Error initializing server socket factory SSL context: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

(06/01 11:04:02:830):{main} [org.jboss.system.server.Server] [ERROR] Root deployment has missing dependencies; continuing
Incomplete Deployment listing:

--- MBeans waiting for other MBeans ---
ObjectName: jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityDomain,domain=SSLAdvanced
  State: FAILED
  Reason: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.remoting:service=ServerSocketFactory,type=SecurityDomainAdvanced

ObjectName: jboss.messaging:service=ClusterServerSocketFactory,type=SSL
  Reason: java.io.IOException: Error initializing server socket factory SSL context: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
  I Depend On:
    jboss.messaging:service=ClusterSocketBuilder,type=SSL
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.messaging:service=ClusterConnector,transport=bisocket

ObjectName: jboss.messaging:service=ServerSocketFactory,type=SSL
  Reason: java.io.IOException: Error initializing server socket factory SSL context: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
  I Depend On:
    jboss.messaging:service=SocketBuilder,type=SSL
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=bisocket

--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
ObjectName: jboss.messaging:service=ClusterServerSocketFactory,type=SSL
  I Depend On:
    jboss.messaging:service=ClusterSocketBuilder,type=SSL
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.messaging:service=ClusterConnector,transport=bisocket

ObjectName: jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityDomain,domain=SSLAdvanced
  Reason: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.remoting:service=ServerSocketFactory,type=SecurityDomainAdvanced

ObjectName: jboss.messaging:service=ServerSocketFactory,type=SSL
  I Depend On:
    jboss.messaging:service=SocketBuilder,type=SSL
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=bisocket

(06/01 11:08:36:255):{Thread-5} [com.arjuna.ats.jta.logging.loggerI18N] [WARN] [com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.recovery.xarecovery1] Local XARecoveryModule.xaRecovery  got XA exception javax.transaction.xa.XAException: Error trying to connect to provider java:/ClusterJMSProvider, XAException.XAER_RMERR

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Please use plain text.
Contributor
arriagar
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: Telcel

Ok the thing with that KB is that I never changed the account that runs the BES services, only the password so I really can't do it at all.

Eventually I had to contact RIM México for direct support with the company, and fortunately they gave us a ticket and a person contacted us. In the end the problem was the SSL webconsole password because when we upgraded to 5.0.3 we set a different to the one whe put in the 5.0.0, so we had to regenerate it.

Anyway Thank you very much for all your help because everything helps to build up our knowledge!!!

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

good to see you back in working order

and thanks for posting your solution

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.