Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

wdharper
My Device: Blackberry 9670
My Carrier: Pioneer

Problem saving custom application control policies

Stumped and hoping someone can help me.

We've been working to get an mdm solution called MobileIron installed. Android and Apple devices have installed fine and we're testing management options on those devices ... but haven't been able to successfully get a Blackberry device setup.

It appears that the custom application control policies that I need (all settings set to "Allow") aren't getting saved. When I get to where I can see the setting through BAS (Software > Applications > Manage applications > Edit application (MobileIron), in the Settings section it's set to "Use customer applicaton control policies". In the next section toward the bottom I can see the Settings for the MobileIron client. The settings don't look right, however if I click on the wrench icon (edit), all the Settings are as they need to be. If I change the settings (while not in Edit mode") and then click Save All and then come back ... nothing has changed.

The client on the phone reports a problem with the following permissions: External Connections, Phone

What am I doing wrong?

Please use plain text.