Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
jeremymayle
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Windows Authentication & BAS

Forgive me if I'm in the wrong forum. I have an Outlook email account, and I just had to activate a new 8330, due to a damaged phone. All synchronization went fine, with the exception of the number of emails on my handheld. I'm only getting the ones dated back to last Saturday May 23rd. I'm sure this is simply some type of setting. Anyone know how to get all my emails back to my handheld?
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Windows Authentication & BAS

[ Edited ]

OTA you can knot get them all back.

You are asking about prepopulation of a new pin or user.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB11632&slic...

if you wipe and EA the same device you will have no emails on it. to force sync there is a reg edit that you can use at your own risk

Procedure:

1. BACKUP THE REGISTRY FIRST!!!

2. In the Registry Editor, browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server\Agents\.
3. Create a new DWORD value named ForceMsgPrepopOnActivation.
4. Set the value to 1 to turn this on.

Message Edited by knottyrope on 05-29-2009 02:39 PM
Message Edited by knottyrope on 05-29-2009 02:40 PM

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V