Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
tmcdonald030
My Device: Curve 9850
Accepted Solution

SDR 184874. Collaboration Service Relationship screen displays incorrectly as "View Only".

Since I can't find a BES 4 forum I'm posting this here. I had to do a fresh install and everything is working great except my collaboration with lotus sametime.  When I look at the service relationship page it shows the internet address as the server name and not the FQDN. I'm thinking that's my problem but I'm unable to change it because of the known issue SDR 184874 mentioned above where that page is "view only". 

Does anyone know a work around? Know where that setting may be in the SQL tables that I can manually change? Where in the Registry that setting might be so I can change it manually?

The last time I contacted RIM was awful. Hoping I don't have to do that again. Any info would help.

Thanks in Advance.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: SDR 184874. Collaboration Service Relationship screen displays incorrectly as "View Only".

BES 4.1.7

(SDR 184874) If you install the BlackBerry Collaboration Service, the Collaboration Service Relationship screen displays

incorrectly as "View Only" in the BlackBerry Manager, and you cannot click the Apply and OK buttons.

Workaround:

To save the settings that you enter, complete the following steps:

1. On the

Collaboration Service Relationship (View Only) screen, click Cancel.

2. On the

Related Service screen, click OK.

3. On the

Blackberry Collaboration Service screen, click OK.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tmcdonald030
My Device: Curve 9850

Re: SDR 184874. Collaboration Service Relationship screen displays incorrectly as "View Only".

Thanks for the reply. I've read that a bunch of times but the fact still remains that the fields are read only as well and can't be changed. So clicking ok out of it doesn't do anything.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

maybe time for a support call, not many Domino BES on 4.x anymore.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.