Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
nuffmon
My Device: Not Specified

SRP Authentication Denied

Hi,

I downloaded the BES10 trial and everything was going well until the CAL and SRP information screen.  Entered all the details that RIM sent me, pressed verify, and it returns "SRP Authentication Denied".

I have tried re-downloading and using different codes but the same thing happens.

I tried changing the host from gb.srp.blackberry.com to na. and us. just in case.  Same again.

I tried using the details from our old BES 5 server.  It seems happier but complains it is already in use. So i assume it is connecting ok.

Anyone have experience of this?

New Contributor
b1gduk
My Device: BES 5 Compatible Models

Re: SRP Authentication Denied

Same here. Ordered new CAL / SRP codes, got the email back with the link.

Entered codes into one of the the BES Express 5.0.4 installation screens and click verify and get an Authentication Denied message !?!

Maybe it takes some time to propagate ?

New Contributor
nuffmon

Yes, I did think about that so tried again and no luck. Its been about 24 hours. Saying that, RIM servers were down last friday so maybe they still have problems. I sent an email to RIM but they haven't responded yet.
tworow2
My Device: Z10

Any news? Running into almost the same problem myself.

BDS verified fine (using the UDS SRP though, as I was told to by various topics on this board) but UDS will not no matter what kind of keys I try.

I even generated new ones to test it and nothing.

We're in Canada, so the new IP thing from last year and the UK/GB problems I've found Googling don't apply to us.

New Contributor
b1gduk
My Device: BES 5 Compatible Models

My SRP works now.

When I hit verify it said it is already verified and allowed me to continue.

New Contributor
nuffmon

Had a reply from RIM and they have tested the codes and they said it works ok. They suggested I try again with no white spaces although I'm sure there were none. Unfortunately I'm not at work today and I don't have remote desktop installed so I'll have to leave it until monday.
New Contributor
nuffmon

Got in today with the install left exactly where it was and with codes still in place.  Pressed verfiy and it worked straight off so i guess it just needed time. RIM confirmed it was working and offered me temporary SRP details but it looks like i didnt need it.