Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
scottyp55
My Device: Blackberry 8830

Set Homepage to Bookmarks with IT Policy

We're using BES 5.0 and we have 8830 phones. I'm trying to set up a policy so that when anyone goes to their browser, it comes up with the bookmarks page. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,
Scott
New Contributor
ashrnand
My Device: 9900

Re: Set Homepage to Bookmarks with IT Policy

Did you find a solutions to this? I am also needing to know how to do this...

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Set Homepage to Bookmarks with IT Policy

[ Edited ]

in desktop only group you can change home page

Home Page AddressHome Page AddressType the URL of the BlackBerry device browser's home page.

Note: If you do not More... specify a URL, the BlackBerry device uses the browser's default home page URL.

This rule applies to Java-based BlackBerry devices version 3.6.0 and higher, and 85x/95x BlackBerry devices version 2.5.0 and higher. Less

Home Page Address is Read-OnlyYesNoSpecify whether the BlackBerry device user can modify the URL address of the More... browser home page.

This rule applies to Java-based BlackBerry devices version 3.6.0 and higher, and 85x/95x BlackBerry devices version 2.5.0 and higher. Less.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V