Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Visitor
Taunusianer
My Device: non-BlackBerry user
My Carrier: Vodafone

Set message duration von BES 10 (5.0.4) - I can not find the policy

Hi all, I want that my users can see all inbox messages on their BB. As is understood, this could be managed by doing a setting in the "Keep Message Duration IT policy rule" (IT policy). This is mentioned in the "Policy reference guide" page 100. My problem is, that I cannot find this rule in my "BB Administration Service" console. Does someone know, where exactly I have to set this. I thought is must be set in the IT-Policy->Message transfer(that's how I translated my German rubric "E-mail-Nachrichtenübermittlung" It seems, that I cannot add a picture over here to show you, where exactly I am searching for it. Thanks for you help, TJ
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
MAD-VIKING
My Device: BlackBerry Z-10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Set message duration von BES 10 (5.0.4) - I can not find the policy

Hello Taunusianer;

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your question.

For the full version of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0.4, you may find the IT Policy “Keep Message Duration” under the Email Messaging tab, which is found by either creating or managing\editing an IT Policy from the Policy section, under BlackBerry Solution Management of the BlackBerry Administration Service web console.

You will find a description of this Policy setting in the BlackBerry Administration Service web console and on page 134 of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server Policy Reference Guide.

Let us know if you have any further questions regarding this specific request.

MAD-VIKING
Please use plain text.