Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
Romax
My Carrier: Swisscom

The Blackberry 10 devices are not pushing contacts ot Outlook

Dear All, As atated in the title, I am unable to sync contacts from devices to outlook / Exchange. If I create a contact in Outlook, it will get pushed to the device immedialtely, however, if I create a contact on the device, it won't appear in outlook. What could be causing this? Note: in the settings, the sync of contacts is set to "on" of course... Thanks in advance for you help BES version: 10.1.2 Device OS version: 10.1.0.4181 Exchange 2010 running on Win server 2008 R2
Please use plain text.
Contributor
CommanderApollo
My Carrier: A1

Re: The Blackberry 10 devices are not pushing contacts ot Outlook

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Romax
My Carrier: Swisscom

Ok, thanks for your quick reply Apollo.

I guess we will have to wait until the 10.2 release which should be soon enough.

By the way, I have a user who has created a ots of contacts on his device, but has forgotten to set these to "Work" contacts. Is there a way to change a personnal contact to a work contact after it has been created?

Cheers!

Romax

Please use plain text.
Contributor
CommanderApollo
My Carrier: A1

[ Edited ]

Hi Romax!

Yes you can do this by make a manual sync with the Blackberry Link software.

First create a temp folder in Outlook => Install the new Blackberry Link software => select contact/calender sync => change the contact folder in link software to the created temp folder in outook what you created before. => sync

only the local bb10 contacts are copied to outlook

regards

CommanderApollo

Please use plain text.