Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Regular Contributor
daman0
My Device: iPhone 4S

The MDM domain does not support this feature?

Hi everyone.  Just got Mobile Fusion Studio up and running, pointing at my BES domain.  Through some sort of dumb luck, one of the first things I tried to do was click the envelope icon to send a message and a bubble popped up saying, "The MDM domain does not support this feature".  I assumed it meant it couldn't send _any_ messages, but generating an activation email message works just fine.  Of course, after sending myself an activation email message, I then tried to click the button to Clear Activation Password, and got the same error message again.

Anyone have any ideas?  Everything else seems to be working just fine as far as I can tell.  Am I making a false assumption that BMFS should be able to do these things with a BES?

Thank you!

Regular Contributor
daman0

Re: The MDM domain does not support this feature?

...and I also get "This action is not supported" when I click the button to Resend IT Policy?!  Man I can't wait for BB10 on BDS, this is gonna be a real treat.  :-$

Enterprise SME
-BD-
My Device: Z10

What version of BES w/ service pack/maintenance releases are you at?

Regular Contributor
daman0

5.0.3 Bundle 33

Does that help?  I always have a heck of a time finding the proper version number.