Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
eric-stewart
My Device: BlackBerry Q10, Z10 and 64GB PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

UDS 10.1: Waiting for CSR for APN certificate from BlackBerry ....all I hear is crickets!

[ Edited ]

Needless to say, this is quite annoying.  I have purchased 6 CALs and registered my certificate with BlackBerry just about that many times.  I receive emails from BlackBerry saying that the APN request has been processed, only to return to my UDS server to see a notice when I try to fetch the Certificate Signing Request from RIM that my information cannot be verified.  Strange, because I had no such problems when I was using 10.0

I try to use my free support, only to find that it has expired.  This is probably because my evaluation copies, etc., have all been registered with my BlackBerry ID.  So....I've sunk $600.00 (price of CALs) into my solution and there doesn't seem to be anyway to quickly resolve this.

No one at BlackBerry has contacted (email or supplied phone number) so I don't know how hard they have worked at verifying my company information.  If they were to look into their files, they would see that another FQDN (the one for my 10.0 UDS) registered fine some months ago and I have obtained and installed an APN certificate.  I can't register my iPad and Android devices until this has been resolved.

My BES 10.1 UDS/BDS server is Internet facing and has full connectivity with the Internet.  I also understand that BES 10.1 UDS service does not need to be exposed for connections from the Internet since (as with legacy BES) Android and iOS devices register through the BlackBerry NOC and *not* directly to my UDS server as had been the case with 10.0

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
oliwer
My Device: BB10 and WiFi PB
My Carrier: .

Re: UDS 10.1: Waiting for CSR for APN certificate from BlackBerry ....all I hear is crickets!

When fill out the form to request the scsr you had to supply an email address. The domain from that email address has a website? This is something they are looking for.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
eric-stewart
My Device: BlackBerry Q10, Z10 and 64GB PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Re: UDS 10.1: Waiting for CSR for APN certificate from BlackBerry ....all I hear is crickets!

Yes. My email address's domain hosts my website.
Please use plain text.