Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Visitor
My Device: none
My Carrier: Fido

UDS + Active Directory + Lotus Notes Traveler = Problem creating activeSynch Profile with IOS

Hello everyone, I Have a problem in creating a good active Synch profile, here my problem:

First, when I import a user from active directory, the %DisplayName% variable is in the format "Doe, Jhon". But, I need it to be in the format "Jhon doe" to be used as a login name with traveler.

Second, When i look at the configuration in the IOS, the email adress is shown as %UserEmailAdress% and when I look into the profile on the ios, it is shown as Doe, Jhon@mydomain...

I've use the manual in creating the profile, only replacing the username by displayname because our username is using a different format (ie: JHon doe  is doej01)

Anyone have an idea ??

Sebastien

Forums Advisor I
My Device: BB10 and WiFi PB
My Carrier: .

Re: UDS + Active Directory + Lotus Notes Traveler = Problem creating activeSynch Profile with IOS

Hi,

regarding the first question in my opinion you have several options:
1. Change the Display Name in the Active Directory.
2. User %UserName% instead and configure the Person Document to have the AD username as well
3. Use the custom variables for the users in the UDS

For the second question, the variable name is %UserEmailAddress% (with double d!).
------------------------------
Find more information about Enterprise Mobility Management at EMMAdmin.com