Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
cciuleanu
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Orange Romania

Re: Unable to logon to Blackberry Administation Service

Please use plain text.
ArthurJe
My Device: Not Specified

Hello,

was there any solution for this issue? We are getting exactly the same:

(11/26 09:40:05:796):{Thread-5} [com.arjuna.ats.jta.logging.loggerI18N] [WARN] [com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.recovery.xarecovery1] Local XARecoveryModule.xaRecovery  got XA exception javax.transaction.xa.XAException: Error trying to connect to provider java:/DefaultJMSProvider, XAException.XAER_RMERR
(11/26 09:40:05:796):{Thread-5} [org.jboss.jms.server.recovery.MessagingXAResourceWrapper] [ERROR] ********************************Failed to connect to server

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
coooly
My Device: Z10 / Z30
My Carrier: Orange France

Got the same error too on one of my BAS instance since i've upgraded from 5 SP1 MR 2 to BES 5 SP2 MR 1.

And my local BlackBerry support doesn't have any clue...

Also have, could be related :

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: XAConnectionFactory

(11/26 12:46:04:176):{http-someserver.somedomain.lan%2F10.10.10.10-443-3} [com.rim.bes.bas.clientconnectionmanager.ClientConnectionManagerUtilities] [WARN] [BBAS-2018] {u=SystemUser, t=1226} getRemoteServerObjectWithRetryOnNameNotFound cannot find object 'queue/AsynchronousManager_ejb_bas_clusteredcachemanager_ClusteredCacheManagerLocal_putObjectIntoNodeCachesLocal_Queue' javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: queue/AsynchronousManager_ejb_bas_clusteredcachemanager_ClusteredCacheManagerLocal_putObjectIntoNodeCachesLocal_Queue
*** Start of original stack trace ***
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: queue/AsynchronousManager_ejb_bas_clusteredcachemanager_ClusteredCacheManagerLocal_putObjectIntoNodeCachesLocal_Queue
at org.jboss.ha.jndi.TreeHead.lookup(TreeHead.java:242)
(11/26 12:46:04:176):{http-someserver.somedomain.lan%2F10.10.10.10-443-3} [com.rim.bes.bas.clientconnectionmanager.ClientConnectionManagerUtilities] [WARN] [BBAS-2018] {u=SystemUser, t=1226} getRemoteServerObjectWithRetryOnNameNotFound cannot find object 'queue/AsynchronousManager_ejb_bas_clusteredcachemanager_ClusteredCacheManagerLocal_putObjectIntoNodeCachesLocal_Queue' javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: queue/AsynchronousManager_ejb_bas_clusteredcachemanager_ClusteredCacheManagerLocal_putObjectIntoNodeCachesLocal_Queue

*** Start of original stack trace ***

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: queue/AsynchronousManager_ejb_bas_clusteredcachemanager_ClusteredCacheManagerLocal_putObjectIntoNodeCachesLocal_Queue at org.jboss.ha.jndi.TreeHead.lookup(TreeHead.java:242)

----
2000 users on BES 5 and more every day on BES 10 ! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
coooly
My Device: Z10 / Z30
My Carrier: Orange France

[ Edited ]

ArthurJe > I have a small question for you.

Do you have in BlackBerry Solution Topology > BlackBerry Domain > Component view > BlackBerry Administration service below cluster singleton, one of the server with a red "partition singleton" status ?

I am wondering if the issue is not the same as http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB19920 but with a different log lines.

----
2000 users on BES 5 and more every day on BES 10 ! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

[ Edited ]

You should really make a new thread for your issue.

the Original Poster had an issue 6 monhts ago.

Java been updated? Dont update it, it is not needed but check the following

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB14697

also modify this key, it seems to get the wrong value during an upgrade for some.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BAS-AS\Parameters\JVM Option Number 3

-Xmx1024m
by
-Xmx768m

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.