Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

GMBerry
My Device: -

Upgrade Questions

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

We are currently running Blackberry Enterprise Server 5.0.2.28 and have a requirement to upgrade various components for security reasons by my company.

I am planning on upgrading to Service Pack 3 and then install Maintenance release 8.

Can anyone tell me what is the latest version of Java that is supported by SP3 MR8? Also does anyone know if Apache Tomcat is upgraded to version 6.0.30 or later with these patches?

Thanks in advance

GM

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Upgrade Questions

Please use plain text.
GMBerry
My Device: -

Re: Upgrade Questions

Hi knottyrope,

Regarding Java it just says rim will support upgrades, however i was hoping to know what versions people were running.

In addition i'm running 6.0.28 of Apache Tomcat, but i need to upgrade to 6.0.30 or later (due to security). Is anyone running this version or know whether any Service Pack or Maintenance release upgrades this component?

Thanks in advance

GM

Please use plain text.