Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Upload a new app to BES server using BAA

Hi,

We are trying to create a web application client, which allows the admin to upload an application to the BES server so that the bb users will get a push notification. We have gone through the Blackberry Administration API and observed that we can set IT policies and configuration and add user if required and so on. But I have not seen any information of uploading an application to BES server using BAA i.e we are trying to automate the process of uploading a new app to the BES  and  sending the notification to the set of users or group for the Admin, to make the task of our admin easy and fast, rather than tedious task he/she has to follow as given in the following link:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB03748&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

Is this possible??.. Are there any APIs...If not what is the best procudeure to do it other than manual process mentioned in the above link.  Awaiting your reply at the furthest!!