Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
rheyman
My Device: Tour

User Mode Process Dumper for Server 2008

I'm receiving the following error when the log cycles...

<N/A> | BlackBerry Controller (Application Event Log on [servername]) | 05/18/2010 00:00:01  (AFFF4E20) -> [CFG] Controller won't generate userdump files. Userdump.exe not found.

I found this document from BlackBerry that explains how to resolve the issue:  "Userdump.exe not found" appears in the log files when the BlackBerry Controller or log file cycle r...

My problem is that I'm running Windows Server 2008 32-bit and not Server 2003 so this patch does not install. 

Is there anyone else out there that has been able to resolve this issue on 2008?  Can I simply place the Userdump.exe file in the place that BES is looking???

Thank you!

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: User Mode Process Dumper for Server 2008

I get the same error on server 2000.

I gave up and ignore it now.

Nice KB you found and looks like 2000, XP and 2003 is only supported.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Trusted Contributor
MarioTunes
My Device: Not Specified

Hi,

I am in the same situation

Did you find solution?

Thank you

Alex

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

if it happens at midnight, just ignore it. its just the logs changing over to a new file.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Trusted Contributor
MarioTunes
My Device: Not Specified

Hi,

It was happend at 12:00:02 AM.

Thank you

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

that would be midnight when the logs change.