If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
JackWaldon
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

Work Drives

Hello Everyone,

I've got BES10 installed and I want to get work drives up and running. How do I do that? BlackBerry World won't let me download workdrives on the work side of my z10.

So, I was just hoping that there might be some documentation somewhere that could guide me through it?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Hape
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone.de

Re: Work Drives

Hi,

work drives can only be installed in the Work-Permieter.

You have to create in the Admin console a new application. Then add this application to a software configuration and then assign the software configuration to your user.

After that you can download the "Work Drives" app in from the Work Perimeters App-Worrld app on the device.

Regards,

hape

Please use plain text.
Contributor
JackWaldon
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Thanks! It's actually a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
CDSYSINC
My Device: 10z
My Carrier: Verizion

I have also set a BB10 Server in our lab. We follow the guide in setting up the adding the app from BlackBerry, setup a software configuration then adding it to a group which our test users are in. We were not able to get the app to list on the BlackBerry World-Work. Any ideas? We even remove the app and notice in the managing deployment, the job show removing application, which don't exit in the work space. We have the router port set,3101, as before with our BlackBerry Server Express. You help appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Hape
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone.de

Perhaps this could be your issue.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33867

If you are using proxy, your server needs unauthanticated access to several pages.

Regards,

Hape

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
CDSYSINC
My Device: 10z
My Carrier: Verizion

Thanks for the information. We are not using a proxy in our test. We resolved the problem when we deleted the "Balance" from our test phone and add the phone back to the BlackBerry Service.

Thanks again.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
SupaRitchie
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone Germany

Hello folks,

is there a way to get the newest version 2.0.0.55 as .bar file?

Until today the latest version available in BlackBerry Expert Support Center is 1.0.1.14. :smileysad:

We distribute this app with BES10.2.1, push it to the devices and therefore we need the .bar file.

Hope someone know the way or someone from BlackBerry distribute the file in BESC.

Kind regards

Please use plain text.