Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: q 10
My Carrier: etisalat

Work email asks for password

[ Edited ]

can you help me with the below , thanks.

i had the bb q10 and it was working fine , i had 3 emails accounts gmail , hotmail and my work email.
after upgrading the software via the phone itself , i am starting to have a problem with my work email only ,it keeps asking me to enter the account info's ,i do that it works properly for around 30 minutes and asks me again for the same info.i have been doing that for the last week.

i have upgraded now to the leaked os 10.2 hoping that i will overcome that , still same issues ,with no problem with the other 2 email accounts.

will appreciate any help or info , and our IT guy cant figure it out till now , although we have completely wiped the phone twice.

MOD EDIT: Subject changed to reflect a new topic

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Work email asks for password

how many folders and items in your inbox?

how many calendar and contact entries?

What mailserver version?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Work email asks for password

what info's are being asked?

if password only, then maybe your admin has set it thru policy.

You may also try to reconfigure your workspace. thanks