Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
autopole
My Device: Z10

Z10, ActiveSync and multiple Exchange address books

Hello.

We have a BES 10.1, Exchange 2010 and 2013, and a Z10 for testing purposes. I was able to activate the corporate CAL on my Z10 and creating the workspace. Calendar, emails... everything works fine, BUT... I discovered that only one address book is synchronized with the smartphone.

I'm using Outlook and I have the general contact list (with all my contacts) and a LinkedIn address book created by the social connector. The problem is that on my Z10 I only see the LinkedIn address book and not my main address book.

If I create a new work contact, tough, it goes correctly to the main address book, and if I delete it, also the deletion is synched, but I can't see its contacts on the device.

Does anyone know how to fix this, please? Thanks!

Retired
MAD-VIKING
My Device: BlackBerry Z-10

Re: Z10, ActiveSync and multiple Exchange address books

Hello autopole;

Thank you for your question.

To confirm, if you open the contacts, in the lower left corner of the device, open the contact list, you do not see your Corp email address listed there?

If this is so; can you confirm that when entering the device Settings\Accounts\Corp Account, the Sync Contacts is listed as being On?

You may also open the Contacts, swipe down from the top bevel, select settings and ensure that the Corp email is listed and is set to on.

In addition if contacts that are listed are the same contacts that are associated with other integrations, such as Social Media Applications and the view All contacts is listed, these contacts will then be linked.

Let us know if you have any further questions regarding this specific request.

BlackBerry Documents

BlackBerry Knowledgebase

MAD-VIKING