Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

My Device: n70
My Carrier: nothing

can't run BES 5.0 User Admin Tool cmd programatically for exchange 2010

Hi,

Environment:
Exchange Server: Exchange2010
BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0 SP1

I am able to run all commands from command line. but when I ran my code here on BES 5, it is giving me error:

[com.rim.bes.brk.besuseradmin.BESUserAdminMain] [INFO] [BUA-3000] {besadmin:cae513} Command Line Arguments: -username besadmin -password ****** -list -it_policies
(01/13 03:41:36.963):{main} [com.rim.bes.brk.besuseradmin.BESUserAdminMain] [INFO] [BUA-3000] {besadmin:cae513} Authenticating ...
(01/13 03:41:37.851):{main} [com.rim.bes.brk.besuseradmin.BESUserAdminMain] [INFO] [BUA-3000] {besadmin:cae513} ... could not authenticate.
(01/13 03:41:37.854):{main} [com.rim.bes.brk.besuseradmin.BESUserAdminMain] [ERROR] [BUA-3003] {besadmin:cae513} Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: cluster invocation failed, last exception was:

I m running this command programatically as I ran on BES 5.0 with exchange server 2007

BESUserAdminClient.exe -list -it_policies -p password

I can run this command succesfully on BES 5 using command line.

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Mubeen Bhatti
Jr.Software Engineer
Provisions Hosted Exchange, CRM, BlackBerry, SharePoint and Web
Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: can't run BES 5.0 User Admin Tool cmd programatically for exchange 2010

I had the same problem. My fault was that I entered another BAS during installation than during use of User Admin. The User Admin Tool imports the SSL Certificate during installation. If you want to connect later to antoher BAS (with another SSL Certificate), the encryption in not working and so the authentication fails.

So re-install User Admin Tool with entering the correct URL for BAS.

Hope that works for you.

Highlighted
My Device: N/A
My Carrier: N/A

Re: can't run BES 5.0 User Admin Tool cmd programatically for exchange 2010

Hi

Thanks. I have reinstalled the BES Client and it is working for me superbly

Really a Great post to solve my Problem