Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

firewall settings required by 28 February 2014 for BES 10

[ Edited ]

Just got this today, hope you all know what to do

Dear Valued Customer,

As you know, BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10 (BES 10) and later requires the ability to communicate with several services external to the local network. This requires corporate firewalls to be properly configured to allow the BlackBerry Enterprise Server® sourced traffic to reach BlackBerry external services.

In order to ensure your corporate network firewall for your BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10 (BES10) for iOS and Android, including Secure Work Space, remains compatible with upcoming service updates, your firewall settings must be reviewed, and if necessary, updated by your Enterprise Administrator/Corporate IT team between now and
28 February 2014.

You must review your corporate network firewall settings by
28 February 2014 if your BES 10 server connects to a domain name of <country>.bbsecure.com where the country code used is within the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) or Asia Pacific (APAC) regions.

If you are unsure if you meet the criteria above, please review your settings and update if required. If the proper IP addresses are not allowed through corporate firewalls, you may experience connectivity issues.

Please see the knowledge base article KB34193: Configuring network firewalls to work with BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 for more information.

Thank you for your assistance and your ongoing support of the BlackBerry solution.

Sincerely,
BlackBerry

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V