Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: telesur
Accepted Solution

help! corporate email not syncing.

hello ,

ive installed en configured BES 10 but cant get email to work.

Adding users and activating devices works with no errors but i cant seem to get email working.

In the hub is get XXXXXXX@xxx.com isnt responding.

And when clicking on it i see a option Update password . After entering my domain password it alsways gives me unexpected error and operation was cancelled.

what did i configure wrong?? how does the BES server retrieve the mail from the exchange server ?

i did add it in the email profile in the BDS. but how do i test this if its working?

- BES 10 running on windows server 2008 sp2

- Exchange server 2003 

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: help! corporate email not syncing.

damatmoekrim wrote:

hello ,

ive installed en configured BES 10 but cant get email to work.

Adding users and activating devices works with no errors but i cant seem to get email working.

In the hub is get XXXXXXX@xxx.com isnt responding.

And when clicking on it i see a option Update password . After entering my domain password it alsways gives me unexpected error and operation was cancelled.

what did i configure wrong?? how does the BES server retrieve the mail from the exchange server ? It does not, its just a proxy of RPC

i did add it in the email profile in the BDS. but how do i test this if its working?

- BES 10 running on windows server 2008 sp2

- Exchange server 2003 

Can you connect a device with Active sync?

Are you using SSL?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor

After some extended research ive read u can get corporate email by two ways .
1. BB10 connects directly to exchange server with active sync
2. BB10 connects to SRP> SRP connects to BES 10 server ( it connects to exchange server and gets mail ) >  BES  10 sends email back to SRP > SRP sends email to BB10 device
I want to configure my bes server for option 2.
Can you help me?
New Contributor

i got it to work.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

glad to hear it

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V