Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Regular Contributor
jlf175
My Device: Not Specified

iOS device work space - and auto application install

Hello

I have a user with an iPad2 which I'm having trouble joining to the system.

It seems that when the BES 10 client installs it will give the prompt for the certificate to install which works fine. But after installing the certificate it will begin to download Docs2Go, Browser, and WorkConnect.

Unfortunately the device also starts shooting up a bunch of prompts about allowing device access to these apps.  These prompts start to step on each other and I think one of them is not giving me enough time to respond because I see one security prompt appear but it's immediately pushed out of the way by the BES10 client prompting to enter a work space password.  The prompt which is pushed aside doesn't come back so I can't answer it and the user's Work Space can't be connected.

Given my previous issues the past few weeks I ensured it wasn't BES10 server because I could connect an iPhone up with no problem. 

My question then -- after all that -- is this:

Is there a setting on the BES10 server I can set to NOT have it push down Work Connect, Browser, and Docs2Go right away when the device is joined to the environment? Perhaps delay it a few minutes or manually push the apps down to their phone after I get things initially setup with the BES client?