Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: non-BlackBerry user

iPhone and UDS - After activation process the iPhone needs a new activation

Hello,

I try to add an iPhone to the UDS. After installing the Mobile Fusion App I type in the required information and the certificates are installed. But after the process the App opens automatically and I must enter the FQDN again. The activation process is not succesfully completed but I don't get any errors.

In the UDS console I can see the activated iPhone but on the iPhone I miss the active sync profile for example. If I open the App it will repeat the activation process again and again. The IT policy don't work and I can't delete or lock the device over the air.

I installed the Communication Module in a DMZ and opened the required ports. But I'm a bit confused... I also get the "action.poke" error although I have opened the port 2195. The guide from Black Berry explains that the Core Module needs the port 2195. But the Core Module isn't in the DMZ. For which server must the port be open?

What can I do to add an iPhone succesfull?

Thanks

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520

Re: iPhone and UDS - After activation process the iPhone needs a new activation

I've got a similar issue... just a question : do you have DNS in your dmz? Otherwise you need to add gateway.push.apple.com to local names resolution.. I mean add it to hosts  :smileyhappy:

Forums Advisor I
My Device: BB10 and WiFi PB

Re: iPhone and UDS - After activation process the iPhone needs a new activation

The Core Module needs Port 2195 to opened. The Comm Module does not communicate with the APNs.
------------------------------
Find more information about Enterprise Mobility Management at EMMAdmin.com