Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
jones50
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: China Mobile

work account

Please can someone tell me how i can create my own work account ? i went add emails , advance and i saw User ID activation password and sever address , i dont know what to do ..

infact i have been looking for a way to activate my work space on my black berry , but impossible , i downloaded BES but its not compactible with my computer ..

Please help

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: work account

jones50 wrote:

Please can someone tell me how i can create my own work account ? i went add emails , advance and i saw User ID activation password and sever address , i dont know what to do ..

infact i have been looking for a way to activate my work space on my black berry , but impossible , i downloaded BES but its not compactible with my computer ..

Please help

Work space aka Balance is only available on a BES activated BB10 device

You also need a Exchange Active Sync compatable email server as well.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jones50

Please kindly work me through how I can get BES , i have tried so many times

i tried downloading BES 10 , after a long awaiting download , it said my system is not compactible

i tried downloading BES 5 and it said i dont have previous version on my computer so it can not be installed ..

now i dont know how to install Bes or the one that will work on my system

i am presently using windows 7 - sony vaio - 500 gb , 2gb ram

please someone help out

thank you

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
oliwer
My Device: BB10 and WiFi PB
My Carrier: .

You need a server, not a desktop machine. Do you have an IT department?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jones50

thank you Oliver , but i dont have an IT department ...  i wanted to try it on my phone first then see how it works first .

please tell me how i can sucessful down Any BES that is compatible with my Laptop PC .

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dhjgv
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

As you can see in the system requirements, you need Windows Server as OS. Simply install it and then you can succesfully install BES10.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
smoothrunnings
My Device: BOLD 9000
My Carrier: MoviStar

You need to be running a server in your environment. I run SBS 2011 at home. So you need Windows server 2008+, Exchange 2007/10, email flow coming into and going out of your Exchange server, AD (active directory)...

SBS 2011 contains all this and you only need the BDS component to be installed on your server to use balance mode on your BB10 and Playbook devices. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jones50

wow that looks like a lot of hastle , anyways thank you so much smooth ... i would have to get an It guy to do this .. which might take a while cos i dont think i have th time .. anyways thanks again . all duely noted .

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

or move your account to a BES hosted service that support BES 10

there should be some coming soon if not already

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jones50

Please can anyone advice me on what I should do about my bbz10 , I am in China , I have a Voda fone sim card which I use to update my phones software every time , but something strange happened recently , I updated my software to the latest version of IOS and my phone was worst than ever .. I can't seem to send out txt messages properly , I can't even download skype , which was the main reason why I have been waiting to download the new software , worst of all , my battery power even got worst .. I feel like with my previous software , my battery power was good . At least it could last me a day . But with the new software , it could barely last me for more than 3hours . 

Please kindly advice me on what I should do . 

I have tried going to blackberry link to reload , but it dint do anything . 

Please use plain text.