06-09-2009 08:23 PM
Well, you've cracked the case. It appears that knottyrope gave me more credit than I deserved and assumed that I had actually INSTALLED the BlackBerry Collaboration Service. When I first installed the BES, we didn't have OCS, so I never installed that portion at all!
All that was required was to "reinstall" SP6 over the top of itself. After wrangling with MAPI (EXMAPI) and CDO, I finally got my install functioning again, but this time with the Collaboration Service installed alongside. There was ONE other caveat along the way. I had to add the CWA portal to the list of trusted sites for the server in Internet Explorer. After doing that, I could successfully log in.
Thanks for sticking with me!
06-09-2009 08:26 PM