08-19-2008 09:43 AM
Sorry for the dumb question.......I am a first time owner of a Blackberry Curve and when I was trying to sync it with my work computer I followed these steps......
First, you must Wipe the device (Wipe Handheld option):
1) In the device Options screen of your device, select OPTIONS.
2) Scroll down to and Select SECURITY.
3) Click the rolling wheel, Select Wipe Handheld and follow the prompts.
Once the device is wiped, you are ready to start the activation process
(Enterprise Activation option)
4) Verify that Wireless Mode (or RADIO on some devices) is ON before
5) In the device Options screen of your device, select Enterprise
Activation. Alternatively, if there is an ICON on your main screen of your
Blackberry device that shows Enterprise Activation this can be used as well.
6) On that screen, enter your corporate email address (ie:
7)then enter the password they gave me
8) Click the option wheel and select Activate.
The problem is that I had a call come in as this was going and I clicked on "hide". Now I don't know how to get that back so I can finish. Can anyone help me?
08-19-2008 09:13 PM
You can try holding down the ALT key then clicking on an icon. In that menu that appears select 'Show All'. Any icon that hidden will appear dimmed. If you find the activation icon select it and hit ALT+menu button/track wheel and uncheck 'Hide Application'. Alternatively you can go into Options | Enterprise Activation (or maybe under Options | Advanced Options) to get to the Enterprise Activation screen.
08-20-2008 11:03 AM
08-20-2008 12:33 PM
You have to try the alt+click on one of the icons on the home screen. So if you select the Messages icon, then do alt+click, select Show All. Do you see it now? If the Enterprise Activation options isn't under Advanced Options double check with your carrier. Usually that means you don't have the BlackBerry Enterprise plan, you may just have a regular data plan.
08-20-2008 12:57 PM
08-20-2008 01:01 PM