Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: A1

BB Link

Hello i am new here, i try to use the BB Link software, but my PC doesn`t like the Z10, i try with update and so on, but my BB Link ignore my Z10!

Now i try a other computer and he likes it, but it is not my Laptop for work and had a other Windows!

So i prepare a protocoll file, but i can not find a email where i can send it, only this community and

i hate to logg in and so on, also i did not have a twitter account, so i need a "old style" support with email! (the iphone4 works perfect with this laptop, but it is gone)

WHo the hell can help me!

Contributor

Re: BB Link

ok, no one can send me the mailadress from Support to send my protocol file??
Is here someone from RIM or should we help us ourselves to save them Money????
Contributor

Also a reply in German were helpful: Schliesslich sind wir ca. 100 Millionen deutsch sprechende Personen auf diesem Planeten und wahrscheinlich einer der wichtigsten Märkte, daher wäre ein Support in Deutsch auch nicht schlecht!
Contributor

I have no twitter account and i don´t want a twitter account, is there anybody from RIM who can help me!!!!!!
Contributor

Hello dear poor people, do anybody find a technician for my systeminfo file?

Hello RIM, HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please bring light into the darkness

Contributor

week and mr. nodody do nothing! I think the ceo from RIM is German! Were are this People when we have Problems
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello,

Apologies for not responding sooner. But do please understand that this site is not a channel for any formal communications with, support from, nor escalation to BlackBerry for any purpose whatsoever. Rather, as stated in the Ts and Cs to which all members agree, it is a user-to-user community of volunteers who try to help each other out as best they can in the time they have available to volunteer. Such is supported by this banner, visible at the top of nearly every page of the site:

BSCF User Comm.JPG

So, if what you are seeking is formal support from BlackBerry, that is not available here. Rather, you would need to contact your mobile service provider and/or your original place of purchase and/or an authorized service center and convince them to escalate your case up to BlackBerry via the formal channels to which only they have access. End users cannot bypass those front-line support providers and seek support directly from BlackBerry...only via formal escalation can that be received.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

dear sdgardne,

thanks for your infomation, but i think i have a hard/Software issue!
i have no twitter account and the BBlink Software has the Feature to produce this protocoll file! So where should i send this file!! My cell phone Provider can not help me because it is a Windows 7 BB Problem!

I think the z10 is a very good cell phone, but the iphone 4 works in a few minutes! i try two times to update the cell phone, everything is gone. I can not syncr. my calender and adress book. i hate this !!!!
I think the S3 or S4 would be the better choice!
My private cell phone are since years BB, i understand now exactly why RIM is in Trouble!
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

It does not matter what the problem is...formal support, if needed from BlackBerry, can only be received via formal escalation, the channels for which end users do not have direct access. Only the mobile service providers, the authorized resellers, the service centers, and other formally assigned warranty/support providers have access to that formal escalation channel. Such is contractually required of all parties -- all agreed to this support model, including the end user (when purchasing a device and/or subscribing to services).

It can be challenging for end users to find the proper support party.

• If the device was purchased from the same entity (carrier) that is providing the services, then it's simple...the carrier is responsible for all support, be it device or service related.
  • But, if the device was purchased from an entity that is not the service provider (e.g., a shop or other authorized device reseller), then support for device related issues comes from those entities, while service-related issues comes from the carrier. Sometimes, these two entities engage in "finger pointing", with neither taking responsibility -- which yes does leave the end user in a difficult situation. But, with proper and gentle escalation with both entities, usually one can be convinced to take responsibility for the issue and provide the needed escalation. But it can take diligence on the part of the end user. It is a sad result, but there is nothing anyone here, in this user-to-user community, can do to change it...it is what it is, and all parties are contractually bound to it.

There is something called incident support, but it costs to just ask the initial question, since you are bypassing the contract you signed upon purchase. If you wish to investigate that, you can review it here:

There is also this link...but I cannot vouch for it's usefulness...I have never needed to use it, and others here on the forums have reported mixed results:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code