Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

New Contributor
tygr701
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Fido

BB link wont install/uninstall

BB link wont install error 7377 source file not found C:\user\user\app\data\local\temp wzsse0-tmp data cab verify file exists anybody know a fix to this? Keep getting a random DOS windows poping up now and this error everytime I try to install/uninstall. Any help would be appreciated so I can backup and transfer my files.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tygr701
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: BB link wont install/uninstall

eror 2738 could not access vbscript run time for custom action

error 1311 source file not fould c:\users\useappdatlocatemwzseo.tmp\data1.cab verify that the file exists and that you can acces it. Still have no clue how to fix this. Somebody help me out please. It won't properly uninstall, install or repair properly. I'm running a Windows Vista Sony Vaio. No idea what the hell I'm doing wrong. Any help is appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
philipt
My Device: Z10; 16GB Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

I'm getting an error 1723.  There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package.  A DLL required for this install to complete could not run. Action Repair RimUsb...

I received this while trying to upgrade to the new version of Link software.  I tried downloading it from the website tonight.  Help.

Please use plain text.
Maim
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BB link wont install/install

I am in the same boat.  My Z10 wouldn't back up or allow any media to be synced to it.  Tried to install the Link software to reinstall, but it wouldn't go away.  Now I have a DOS screen that pops up every few seconds.  And my control panel says I can not install Link because it isn't there, but it still is.  

Please Help!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ihart
My Device: Not Specified

Re: BB link wont install/install

Same thing happened to me. Blackberry doesn't care to help here? Are we on our own??? Please help blackberry.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ihart
My Device: Not Specified

Same thing happened to me. Blackberry doesn't care to help here? Are we on our own??? Please help blackberry.
Please use plain text.