Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

ksmooth
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

BlackBerry Link v1.0.0.71 (Windows OS) download

I am trying to download the new BlackBerry Link v1.0.0.71 (Windows OS).  I get to the point of "open, save, cancel" and thats as far as it goes.  will not let me open or even save.

I am trying to transfer my BB curve 9300 info to my new Z10....frustrating....

Please use plain text.
ksmooth
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: BlackBerry Link v1.0.0.71 (Windows OS) download

Is there not a more productive way of solving these issues? Like how bout a BB tech guru intervene and help. Where are they. No direct way of getting support from the maker. There's obvious issues with the link software (look at the # of posts on the subject)
Very frustrating when you buy to support BB and cant use device properly when you do......especially when you rely on it for business.........total stand still.....
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: BlackBerry Link v1.0.0.71 (Windows OS) download

Official support is through your carrier. If they can't resolve the issue they are supposed to escalate the issue to BlackBerry. If they don't you should press them to do so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.