Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

New Contributor
jrobertson1973
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

BlackBerry needs to issue something to users on LINK Issues

Its clear there are major issues with Link yet every post every message all over the internet it looks like support is side stepping the issue instead of publically posting sometihng to save everyone the head ache of trying to figure it out or thinking there is something wrong with their installs.

Users that have been sticking with Blackberry an moving to Z10 need to be able to backup there data/phones..  When will there be a proper update an statement from Blackberry on this..  No more telling people to contact their mobile provider to put them in touch with tech..   Come on folks.. this is no way to treat your true followers

Sorry folks just calling it as it is after spending a weekend reading all the same issues over an over with no real reply from Blackberry anywhere

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jrobertson1973

Re: BlackBerry needs to issue something to users on LINK Issues

I dont believe we got screw, I do believe that instead of just saying something.. They are just trying to deal with it..  But I hold a company in higher regard when they are just open about the information cause it saves me a great deal of time trying to figure out what is wrong with my machine.. 

But like I said after spending an entire weekend googling an reading.. Its clear this is a much larger issue,  an its shocking there is no real information being posted 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jrobertson1973

Moderator deletes replies from users on my post.. but yet.. No comment from support or anyone offical about this issue that every one is posting about.

Come on folks..   We are suppose to be more professional than that.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
paulpru
My Device: blackberry z 10
My Carrier: 02

my blackberry link says that  the download was interrupted before it could finish , it then installs link onto my computer with errors and i cant transfer music etc  im going to disable all my firewalls and anti virus and see if that does it 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jrobertson1973

Since the OTA update yesterday to my Z10.. I can now use LINK to backup my device!!

THANK YOU BLACKBERRY

Please use plain text.