Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

New Contributor
sfebb
My Device: Z10

Blackberry Link Unable To Sign In..Grrr

Running Mac OS 10.8.3.

Yesterday BBLink was working fine. Today, I keep getting the "not connected to internet, make sure you are connected" message.

To be Prescise, when I click on the log in bottom on the upper right, it jumps with lighting speed to the second page. It's as if the logging in process gets bypassed.

In bright blue it says, LInked Devices, this is with nothing conntected to the computer. Under the blue letters, it says, Unable to sign on to your Blackberry idea. Confirm you are connected to the internet, and try again.

I've checked seven ways to Sudnay, and without a doubt I am connected to the internet.

I've made no changes to any of my computer settings. None.

Tried deleting BBLink, then download again, then install. Same message.

Forgot to mention. My Z10 shows up as a shared device on my finder panel. I'm able to access it, so my connection seems to be fine.

I've restarted my Mac, Reset the Pram, verified and fixed permissions. Same message.

Anyone know what's going on?

Thank you

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Blackberry Link Unable To Sign In..Grrr

Hey Sfebb,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

This may be caused by a firewall, are you currently behind a firewall? If yes, I would suggest to try disabling the firewall and test.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.