Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

New Contributor
FrancisDusseault
My Device: Blackberry 10

Blackberry Link - connection error -

Hello,

I am writing this message because I have a problem with blackberry link. It is impossible to transfer my music on my phone. When I try, a connection error appears. I disconnected and reconnected my phone, but nothing. I uninstalled the software, recreate an id, but nothing again ..

Sorry for my English, but in French there is no support ........

Can you help me please?

Thanks

Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Re: Blackberry Link - connection error -

Are you trying to transfer the music from your new z10 to the desktop? Or transfer the music from your old Blackberry to the z10?

New Contributor
FrancisDusseault
My Device: Blackberry 10

To transfer my music from my itune on my blackberry. I have nothng on my blackberry
New Contributor
SBDI
My Device: BB Z10

I am not sure if this is the best place to post my problem. I was on the phone 30 minutes with AT&T support and then 45 minutes with RIM Tier 1 and then had to hang up after 20 minutes of getting no where with Level 2 support. I am using BB Link on Win 7. My Z10 connects fine and I can see pictures, music, everything on the phone fine in BB Link. However, I can't sync anything. After a while trying to do something I get an error saying Connection Error. No idea why. Any help would be apprecaited.

Love the phone but Link is horrible

New Contributor
dawnyamb
My Device: z10

Had the same problem today with mine, spent an hour plus in the end gave up... not the only problem I can't send mms picture messages either, Vodafone are sending me a replacement set tomorrow absolute nightmare :/
Doml
My Device: Z10

I continue to have the same issue, have wasted hours trying to resolve it. Have you been successful?

New Contributor
dawnyamb
My Device: z10

I.T. Guy in work synced for me in the end but all files came back jumbled.. weird, but I'm not surprised with that tbh......Need to have a strong will to try again