Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

New Contributor
FrancisDusseault
My Device: Blackberry 10
My Carrier: Bell

Blackberry Link - connection error -

Hello,

I am writing this message because I have a problem with blackberry link. It is impossible to transfer my music on my phone. When I try, a connection error appears. I disconnected and reconnected my phone, but nothing. I uninstalled the software, recreate an id, but nothing again ..

Sorry for my English, but in French there is no support ........

Can you help me please?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Re: Blackberry Link - connection error -

Are you trying to transfer the music from your new z10 to the desktop? Or transfer the music from your old Blackberry to the z10?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
FrancisDusseault
My Device: Blackberry 10

To transfer my music from my itune on my blackberry. I have nothng on my blackberry
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
SBDI
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

I am not sure if this is the best place to post my problem. I was on the phone 30 minutes with AT&T support and then 45 minutes with RIM Tier 1 and then had to hang up after 20 minutes of getting no where with Level 2 support. I am using BB Link on Win 7. My Z10 connects fine and I can see pictures, music, everything on the phone fine in BB Link. However, I can't sync anything. After a while trying to do something I get an error saying Connection Error. No idea why. Any help would be apprecaited.

Love the phone but Link is horrible

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dawnyamb
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodafone uk

Had the same problem today with mine, spent an hour plus in the end gave up... not the only problem I can't send mms picture messages either, Vodafone are sending me a replacement set tomorrow absolute nightmare :/
Please use plain text.
Doml
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

I continue to have the same issue, have wasted hours trying to resolve it. Have you been successful?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dawnyamb
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodafone uk

I.T. Guy in work synced for me in the end but all files came back jumbled.. weird, but I'm not surprised with that tbh......Need to have a strong will to try again
Please use plain text.