Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

Contributor
davida10
My Carrier: Orange
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Link

Will there be an upgrade to Blackberry Link anytime soon that will allow the synchronisation of emails, calendar, contacts, tasks in Microsoft Outlook to the Z10?

Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Blackberry Link

You have download the new Blackberry Link 1.1?

With the release of BlackBerry Link 1.1.1 for Windows, a new feature has been added that allows you to synchronize your local Microsoft Outlook contacts and\or calendar data between your computer and a BlackBerry 10 device running BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.1 or later.

http://www.blackberry.com/blackberrylink

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2013/06/how-to-setup-contacts-calendar-sync-using-blackberry-link-1-1...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
davida10

Thank you - that was a quick fix and works vey well.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
davida10

Does Blackberry Link now work with Blackberry Playbook?

Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Carrier: ATT

I think the new updates for the link was for the 2 way sync and minor updates. I am not too sure about the playbook.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
davida10

Playbook does link with BB Link but there is no synch for contacts and calendar.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ankank
My Carrier: none

Actually Blackberry doesn't work with my Q5 and a macbook.  Nothing syncs. The only way I can get stuff to and from the Macbook is by using the device icon on the desktop and treating the handset as if it had connected as a server.  At least that way I can drag stuff form the Q5 to the desktop.  The actual UI design is atrocious. Not just non-intuitive but counter intuitive.  Blackberry, please pay me to re-design it for you.  A job I would gladly do. As it stands Link is  waste of time, and judging by the posts in the forums, I am not the only one who thinks so.

Please use plain text.