Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

New Contributor
mdoehring
My Device: Z10

Blackberry Z10 - Synchronisation with PC does not work

Hello,

I got my BB in end of June and I'm very satisfied with this smartphone. Honestly spoken it's my first Blackberry. But since the time I got it, I've got a problem with synchronizing with my PC.

This are my problems, maybe anyone here in the community can help me:

1. The synchronisation of pictures, movies and music works alright. No problems. But when I want to sync my calendar and my contacts in Outlook it's not possible. The field in Blackberry Link is blocked, I can't click on it, even though I made all the settings in Blackberry Link.

2. I could solve the first point by using Google Calendar and iCloud to get all on my Blackberry, but what is really annoying is the fact that I even can't backup my device. This field is also "blocked"

3. The last and currious point is, that if I switch off the wireless synchronisation a connection by wire with my computer is not possible anymore.

I'm from Germany, so my englisch is not the best, but I do hope that you understand my problems and may can help me! :smileywink:

Best regards out of the could north of Lower Saxony!

Retired
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Blackberry Z10 - Synchronisation with PC does not work

Hello mdoehring and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with BlackBerry Link.

What version of Windows are you using? What is your Outlook version?  What is your BlackBerry Link version?

Are you signed into the same BlackBerry ID on your device as well as in Link?

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!