Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: STC

Re: Blackberry link wont connect to my z10

Me also, i cant connect to it since i bought by phone , i dont why blackberry always have technical issues with their devices and softwares. its really driving me crazy.

and what makes me even more annoyed is they dont care to solve our issues and problems.

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

I got it iit was my antivirus software I change it with the windows free software.
My Carrier: AT&T

Hey, So I was having a similar problem with syncing(with BlackBerry Link). I'm running Mac Mountain Lion. What did is went to Settings>Storage and Access and changed my USB connection to Mac, instead of Automatic. It wasn't connecting and it was asking to restore my phone. It wasn't syncing anything. now it seems to be working. mAybe for you, you can try switching it to Windows if that's what you use?

New Contributor
My Carrier: STC

Yes I tried that also but did not work

Please help me
My Carrier: 7132408880

[ Edited ]

"Hey, So I was having a similar problem with syncing(with BlackBerry Link). I'm running Mac Mountain Lion. What did is went to Settings>Storage and Access and changed my USB connection to Mac, instead of Automatic. It wasn't connecting and it was asking to restore my phone. It wasn't syncing anything. now it seems to be working. mAybe for you, you can try switching it to Windows if that's what you use?"

THANK YOU.  YOU JUST FIXED MY MAC AND Z10.

Contributor
My Carrier: Telus

It has to be with your antivirus software. I had F-Secure and I have changed with Microsoft Security Essentials. Since them everything is perfect and no more link with my device.