Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

New Contributor
tech21
My Device: bold 9900

Blackbery Link 1.2.2.23 - FAILS to perform

I have upgraded to Blackberry Link 1.2.3.23.  Like the last version, it fails to synch both contacts and calendar.  Furthermore, there is no technical support to resolve the issue from Blackberry or Rogers.  Finally, the solutions listed on the web involve wiping the phone, deleting contacts and removing future repeat appointments.

Can someone please explain why syncing your phone to Outlook Desktop has to be such a challenge?

With no solution in sight and no support present, my Q10 is just a paper weight with no ability to support my business activities.

Frustrating!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Blackbery Link 1.2.2.23 - FAILS to perform

Hello Tech21

Visit this link

Vía| JSanders

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Link/Using-Link-to-import-Calendar-amp-Contacts-to...

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tech21
My Device: bold 9900

Re: Blackberry Link 1.2.2.23 - FAILS to perform

Thank you for your response.

It looks like the solution could work.

However, I gave up.  This is way too complicated to spend time on when trying to listen to customers and run a business. 

When I had a Bold 9900, I did not have any of the the problems with syncing that I am having with the Q10. 

So I had technical support switch us over to an Exchange Server.  It is an additional cost.  However, with the loss in revenue, lost client time, triple booked meetings, etc  in the last three months, it is well worth the investment.

As for Blackberry, you need to think carefully about quality control.  No one and I mean no one should have to go through so much trouble to have an accurate a calendar.

So, I've moved on and closed this file.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Blackberry Link 1.2.2.23 - FAILS to perform

Thanks for your comment ... 

It is unfortunate that you could not solve your problem. But it is a taste that you keep on ...Still thanks for giving us hope that your suggestions are taken by superiors Forum.

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.