Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

Contributor
tonymarch
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Can't Synch Calendar or Contacts

[ Edited ]

I just switched jobs and am working with the IT department to enable setting up my e-mail account on my Z10 (they are evaluating whether or not to support the Z10/Q10).  At my old company, I was able to set everything up using ActiveSync, and everything worked seamlessly between my computer and Z10.  But that doesn't appear to be an option here (still working on it).  In the meantime, I wanted to at least synch my calendar and contacts via BB Link.  I have it all set up, but when I synchronize, I don't see any updates on my computer.  I still have the old account set up on my phone, so I want those contacts and calendar entries transferred to my new computer.

The one thing that appears strange in the set up is when I try to choose the account that I want to sync with, the only option is "Microsoft Outlook - Default Outlook Profile".  It doesn't display the actual account set up in Outlook.  Is that causing the problem, or have others have problems with the BB Link sync?  BTW, when I try to choose which folder in Outlook to sync to, it does show the proper Outlook account, so BB Link does seem to "see" my Outlook profile.

Regardless, any ideas how to make this work until I get my account set up on my Z10?  Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
SmoothRider
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Can't Synch Calendar or Contacts

Hello tonymarch, 

Thank you for your question. 

Have a look at the following post which may help you out. 

How to setup Contacts & Calendar sync using BlackBerry Link 1.1.1 for Windows

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.